Monday, June 25, 2012

How to lose your "but"


“I know the Bible says, ‘Forgive one another’, but you don’t know what she did.”  “I know the Bible says ‘Don’t get divorced’, but what about my bad marriage?” “I know the Bible says, ‘Do your work as unto the Lord,’ but you haven’t met my boss.”

I have sincerely learned that the word of God means what it says. “But,” you say, “but how can that be?”  Time to be transformed, and get your “but” out of the way!  The Bible is to change how we think.  It’s no surprise we find excuses. We think we know better.  How’s it going for you?  Isn’t it time you were changed? Transformed?  Get your head in the game.  Allow yourself to "be transformed by the renewing of your mind." 

Romans 12:1-2  "Do not be confirmed to this world any longer; be transformed by the renewing of your mind."